Check your price in 6 steps and order online
- Ironing Guide
- Data Requirements
Water transfers are printed using the classic screen printing process.
- The advantage is high elasticity and hot water resistance up to 60 ° C.
- The color is also suitable for printing on raincoats and umbrellas. However, it is advised to first test on water-repellent materials.
- This technology is also suitable for softshell jackets.
- Oeko-Tex certificates
- All colors can be mixed- including metal tones such as gold or silver this technology is also suitable for printing children's clothing
- It is advised to conduct washing test after 24 hours
- It may happen that material of clothes will react with transfers
- For materials such as softshell jackets, umbrellas and raincoats, we always recommend using a blocker to prevent the migration of pigments from textiles.
- Attach data in vectors (PDF/X-, CDR, AI, or EPS)
- Compatible file extensions: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Add a preview to each ordered item
- Artworks including white colour have to be placed on coloured background
- Instruction for printing a white mask