Check your price in 5 steps and order online
- Ironing Guide
- Data Requirements
Neon colours are used as a highlighting element. We offer these colours in 7 tones from the Pantone U palette, which are numbered P 801 to P 807. Neon transfers can be used in a similar way to plastisol transfers. They can be printed onto transfer paper as well as transfer foil. Our neon transfers are suitable for printing onto all textiles, whether cotton, polyester or a mixed-fibre fabric. Our state-of-the-art technology gives you the maximum possible number of design options and is designed for both light and dark coloured textiles. Due to our white backing material, the colours really stand out.
We offer three transfer sizes that you can fill with graphics as you wish. Or simply send us the motif to be printed and the desired motif size and we will find the optimal layout for you in the most suitable transfer format.
More importantly still, we have a minimum order of just 10 transfers.
- Attach data in vector file formats (PDF/X-, CDR, AI or EPS)
- Compatible file extensions: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Add a preview to each ordered item
- Artwork that includes white must be placed on a coloured background
- Invisible parts of the graphics should be highlighted for clarity
- We cannot guarantee the continuity of lines and objects of less than 0.7 mm due to technology limitations